Information Technology

This Awesome Blogger Let's be friends and spread the love
together in the world.
Join us on

Great Email Subscription Widget For Blogger

Hello, everybody and welcome to this article of ZubyTech.

Today I’m giving you a great email subscription widget for your blogger blog.All of us know that how important email subscription is for a blog. Email Subscription widget is very important and essential for every blog. You can notice that many blogging sites are using this feature for their blog. It helps to increase subscriber list and email subscription. It makes your blog more famous and popular. It also helps to promote your blog.In this post, I’m giving you a great flat and simple email subscription widget for your blogger blog. Now take a look at this widget:


Email Subscription Widget

To install this widget, first login to your blogger account. Go to your blog and open ‘Layout’ section. Here you will find ‘Add gadget’ button, click on it and add an ‘HTML/Javascript’ widget and paste the following code there and save it. It's done!


Replace the URL Link with your FeedBurner username.
Warning! Don’t remove the credit

Final Words:

I hope that you'll like this article and this following widget. If you facing any problem then please tell me. I will try my best to help you. I will come back with something more interesting. Stay with our blog to get all the latest and useful articles about Technology and Blogging.

Thanks and Good Bye to everyone.

Share this:

ABOUT ME

Hi all. This is My Frist Blog. We're providing content for Bold site and we’ve been in internet, social media and affiliate for too long time and its my profession. We are web designer & developer living Bangladesh! What can I say, we are the best..

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :